We are looking for writers from multiple denominations to write for Controversy Corner! Our only requirement is that you must be able to accurately summarize your denomination’s views on diverse subjects in 200 words or less.
At this time we are accepting
- Submissions for our Summer 2021 issue (Evangelization). Deadline: July 5th. More details forthcoming in May.
- Submissions for our Fall 2021 issue (Justice & Mercy). Deadline: October 5th. More details forthcoming in September.
- Submissions for our blog!
- We publish articles/nonfiction, original fiction, poetry, artwork and more.
- We do not publish fanfiction.
- Submissions must be 5,000 words or less to be published.
- In keeping with our Christian traditions, all submissions and comments are expected to be respectful of other denominations, traditions, and expressions of faith.
- We strive to be a family-oriented organization. As such we do not publish anything that would be rated R, and we may ask PG-13 submissions to be toned down.
- Submissions will be accepted at the discretion of the editors.
- Submissions intended by the author for an issue may not be included due to spacial limitations, but if such is the case, it will be published on our blog.