*We are looking for writers from multiple denominations to write for Controversy Corner! Our only requirement is that you must be able to accurately summarize your denomination’s views on diverse subjects in 200 words or less.*
At this time we are accepting
- Submissions for our Autumn 2021 issue (Justice & Mercy). Deadline: October 5th. More details here.
- Submissions for our blog.
- We publish articles/nonfiction, original fiction, poetry, artwork and more.
- We do not publish fanfiction.
- Submissions must be 5,000 words or fewer to be published.
- At this time, all submissions must be in English.
- In keeping with our Christian traditions, all submissions and comments are expected to be respectful of other denominations, traditions, and expressions of faith.
- We strive to be a family-oriented organization. As such we do not publish anything that would be rated R, and we may ask PG-13 submissions to be toned down.
- Submissions will be accepted at the discretion of the editors.
- Submissions intended by the author for an issue may not be included due to spacial limitations, but if such is the case, it will be published on our blog.
- We do not offer pecuniary compensation at this time.