Editing – Minor edits may be made by our staff, but any content changes will be with the author’s permission only.
- All rights for a work are retained by the author, including reprinting rights.
- An author may request to have his/her work taken off the blog at any time
- However, copyright of each issue as a whole is held by the magazine. Once published, no submissions may be removed from the issue, just like in any print magazine.
- An author may reprint his/her work at any time without permission from the magazine, though we would greatly appreciate being mentioned.
- An author must indicated at the time of submission whether or not his/her work may be republished with other organizations should they ask. This response may be changed at any time by contacting the editor.
- Other people/magazines/etc must receive permission from the magazine before reprinting any work published by the magazine.